Thursday 3 June 2010

Multitask!

The last few days I moved at my friend's place to help her with her architectural work. She designs, draws and cuts building models and I'm doing the digital design of the rooms as they will be in reality!

I haven't even worked that hard for my degree... But since I'm a graduate and jobless, and digital design is something I like, I find this work enjoyable. Plus we are working together so its a great thing to be with my friend all the time.

I'm working on both mac and PC but I only get internet on the mac. I don't access my blog from there so I'm updating my post from my phone. I really don't know how this post will look like, so apologies! :)

Recently, I realised that being busy all the time makes me thinking about him less. Plus I feel that things are getting better! Well most times... there are times I still feel kinda lost!

I am reading a book everytime I need a break from computing. I find it really relaxing as well as imaginary. It is called 'Flashforward' and its about an experiment that made people see their future in the next 20 years for 2 minutes. There's also a TV series version but with a lot different plot.

So I'm wondering... If I could see my future in 20 years.. Even for 2 minutes... What would I like to see? Where would l like to see me? Or even who would I like to see?

What would you like?

2 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

You're asking some tough questions.
For the way that my life is changing lately, 20 years from now seem so far away! I don't know where I'll be or what I'll be doing (and with whom).

The only thing I would be really interested to see is if I'll be healthy! I'd like to know if I'll be well enough...

Misiu said...

Thats quite a logical answer! :D