Sunday 6 June 2010

Even if.... It doesn't matter!

My soul is empty, just like the room since the day you left. I'm not saying heart cos I don't have any! Every morning I'm just wishing that my dream wouldn't over. But at the end of the day its just another dream...

it seems to me it's time to tell you all the things I never dared to tell anyone. I'm pretending that I'm fighting those feelings, but I'm actually slowly surrending my weakness. The things I never wanted to see... Now they opened my eyes.

And realising how I have to save my self... I'm slowly 'killing you'... Killing me.

There is still something eating me inside. Its been so long I haven't see you, and its like we both forgot. But I'm all alone in this house and every single object brings you back, forcing me to remember...
and in my room there's only smoke above some photos, telling me that you forgot!

Even if you don't remember anything. Even if you don't understand the way I felt for you... And even if I onced believed you.. I'm sorry but I only loved you..

You really had me going!

''Tu me manques''!

1 comment:

MadeInScotland said...

I love the verb manquer. It always makes me think subject/object muddle...

ahoj