Monday 7 June 2010

Highlights

I have decided that every Monday I will be (well at least try to) posting some important highlights of my previous week!
So here we go...

1. I enjoyed being an architect! I moved to East London, since last Monday, at my architect friend to help her with her final work! Finally she submits today and hopefully everything will be fine!! And I'm so glad I did English Literature for my degree!

2. I kinda missed my room. Even though there are some memories in there that are not really helpful sometimes, I missed my bed, my stuff and to feel comfortable in my own space! I'm going back today and I have lots of chores to do!

3. I got an email for my first interview during my job hunting. I applied in more than 50 jobs and 100s of internships and never received a single reply. Luckily the interview is informal so it shouldn't be that stressful!

4. I met a nice guy the other day, had a drink and chat! He has a boyfriend and this is a plus as for once I met someone who doesn't care about naughty moments and he also seeks mates in this town!

5. London Transport is a pain in the a**. And not in a nice way! :p
Oyster cards don't work and I got charged for not 'touching' my card when the gates magically openned! The guy at the customers' sercives point suggest me to 'buy a ticket the next time 'cos is easier to avoid problems like that'!

6. I'm kinda lost regarding my future. I'm not sure yet if I want to continue on my MA degree or find a job and work for this year. Well for now I'm applying for both!

7. Made in Scotland (I can't add his link because I'm posting through my phone - he is on my blog roll list on the right) made a good point a few posts bellow. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with this boy. I do realise from time to time that it shouldn't be this way, but being emotionally weak is not something I can control. If I could I wouldn't be starting this blog and I would feel happier months ago. But thank you for caring for someone you don't even know :D

8. I missed my family. Especially my 12 year old sister. I haven't seen them for 7 months and I don't know if I will be able to visit them this summer.

9. I'm waking up everyday day expecting for that miracle. I wonder if it will come today morning.

10. Life is funny! Not great... But funny!

That's all I did, felt, thought, experienced this week... How was yours? ;D

4 comments:

Nik_TheGreek said...

Congratulations on your first interview! When is it? Can you say what it is generally about?

Buying a ticket isn't it double the price? I wouldn't do that if I were you. Just be more careful when you touch in or out.

I agree with MadeInScotland. It's not easy but you should try to do other suff and move on...

Misiu said...

The interview was yesterday afternoon. Was successful. Its about an online magazine who writes reviews and articles about holiday activities for a specific town in my home country. I will be in charge for the restaurants, culture, festivals and museums. Its an internship tho therefore, unpaid. My first article will be published in two weeks. Still looking for something permanent.
About moving on, I'm trying, but we could talk about it in person! :D

MadeInScotland said...

Misiu - will you post about why you live in London; we love the gay life here, but you don't seen to be taking full advantage. Not seeing your family, wouldn't you rather....?

ahoj

Misiu said...

Ahoj! :D
Will post some soon :D