Friday 23 April 2010

Rain Inside



I had a wonderful day today!

Me and some friends went to the big garden at the back of our block and sat there for hours! We had some drinks, we played a few games, we got slightly tanned, enjoyed as much sun we could have in London and then packed our stuff to get back home. I know I should have been home and working on the final assessments than spending the day outside, cos the time is pressuring me and I am sure I will regret it in a few weeks! Yet I'm not regretting it now.


Though, the moment I got home and enter this room, you came back to my mind again! Tomorrow is the big day! And at this time of the year is when we used to have the best fun ever! I remembered our walks in Hyde Park and Richmond Park... picnics and wine... kissing and hugging...

And now we simply cant! You didn't even reply to my wishes! I don't know why I'm still here waiting for you. Is it really that strong? Is it obsession? Is it my stupidity for being here after everything you did to me?

Nobody knows... all I know is that, for some reason.. I'm still here, wishing that everything is gonna be alright... There's no hope though!

No comments: