Thursday 22 April 2010

In my head!

Saying I miss you is slowly becoming cliché. But I know that is how I really feel everyday! Not just you... everything about you. Your smell when you hugged me all night, the smell I had on my clothes, on my sheets, on the pillow next to me I am waking to find empty. Your big blue eyes with that sparkling look you had every time. Your soft blonde hair I was messing around when I had you in my arms till you were falling asleep. Your voice. To call me the way you used to. You being playful, you being angry and cuddly after a minute! You being intellectual about. I miss those days when you were coming home from work to be together. And you never gave me one chance to talk! You were afraid. You were so afraid of someone loving you. And now you are repeating the same mistakes with different protagonists. 'How could you' and 'Why' are staying unanswered. The pain is fading. But nothing is gonna be the same again. Noone will ever touch me like you did! I will not allow that! Cos even if the body wants to, the heart wont let to! So is just me being cliché... I miss you!

2 comments:

MadeInScotland said...

don't doubt it.

You will find love that is even sweeter and in time you will think - I'm so much in a better place.

I know what I'm talking about.

ahoj

Misiu said...

Im starting to turn all these emotions into anger! but for some reason I can't be angry at him!
I will post my story some day soon... when I wont feel pain when i go back to that!

You are older than me so i take it as you experienced a lot more! I really appreciate your words and thank you for reading my moaning! I know im still young but we cant control our emotions... and you also live in London so you know how hard is to find someone who's not a slut (body and soul)