Tuesday 11 May 2010

Update: Nostalgic Pain

I didn't realise. I saw it a day later.

You added this photo and you took me back. I tried to believe that it means nothing and it's just a coincidence. Then I saw that you and your ''two- months- distance- relationship- guy'' are not together any more. And whatever happened... It's your fault again! I don't wanna think that you did the same to him! I don't believe that you can be bad! You are not! I loved a great part of you..

What does this means? Shall I get my hopes up? I really feel like is starting all over again. I don't know what to do now! Is that a message for me? Why don't you contact me then.

You know I'm here... and the way things are right now... will make me be here for a bit longer...!

But you won't contact me... will you?

Don't you miss me at all babe? Why do I?

Will you come back to me? And if you do... what do I do then? :S
I really hope to see you... I really hope we could at least try one more time... But do I contact you? or wait for you? and if you don't?

I am completely lost right now!
:(

No comments: